DIRECTV Refer-a-friend

Television services and online video discussion.
106 posts Page 8 of 11
by jbrule » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:37 pm
Please share with me! I'm cute! My account number is 082342549

Thanks a million.
by gtaneva » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:42 pm
Here is my account number with Directv - 75801120 . Use it so we can both get some credit while we can :)
Thank you!
Galia
by markf » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:52 pm
Greetings,

Direct TV was sued by 39 attorney generals for the citizens of 39 states, that is one more than is needed to ratify a Constitutional Amendment, for fraud and deceptive advertising. I was one of the people these clowns tried to rip off. We signed up, everything was fine, then they locked our account so we could not pay the bill or make any changes to our account. They did this because we refused their spam.

They offered us a $5.00 coupon for accepting email marketing, we declined and paid the additional $5.00 per month. We began receiving telephone calls from third parties on their behalf. Then we began receiving email to the email address I created for the Direct TV account. I routed the email address to dev.null@ except when we paid our bill so we could receive the statement and invoice.

November, locked our account as defective email, took 45 minutes to pay our bill.
December, locked our account as defective email, took an hour to pay our bill.
January, locked our account as defective email, we cancelled our subscription.

The only reason we switched was because of the NFL Sunday Ticket. When we signed up we were told the installer would hook it up. We asked how much it was because on the site, I still have the images for this, it stated $64.99 in 5 payments. So we asked if it was $64.99 and their rep never answered. We never purchased any sport package so who knew?

The installer never installed it. We asked him to do so and he said we would have to call Direct TV to have them do it. We asked why it wasn't on the bill. He said we would have to call Direct TV.... So after we switched providers we logged into our account and the amount was not $64.99 it was 5 payments of %64.99.

Now as pissed as I was I had termed my current provider for this one. I went ahead and signed up the for the NFL Sunday Ticket only to have them want to send me spam and have all their buds send me spam. After I declined the $5.00 coupon.

http://hometheater.about.com/b/2008/02/ ... rectv.htm

They are scum. They attempted to rip off thousands of people and I am sad to see Sonic dealing with them. In my case they tried to steal $400.00 dollars for an early term fee after all their BS. Their lawyer wanted to do a walk away eventually but, said he would not put it in writing. I told him "Pound Sand, I will see you in Court". The scumbag eventually signed the letter and sent it to me zeroing the account.

While in arbitration with the Washington State Attorney General, Direct TV placed my account in collections twice. The court had ordered them to seek arbitration and not seek to collect any account while in arbitration. The AG for WA had to send two separate collection agencies letters explaining this was in Court and arbitration.

When the time comes for me to leave sonic, it won't be hard for me to do so. I have been with sonic since 1996, almost 17 years. I don't have any issue paying a bit more to promote and help a good company grow and stay profitable. However, when you get into bed and promote scumbags like Direct TV I feel the integrity that Sonic spent so many years gaining is lost for the most part.

I am not saying I am cancelling my service, what I am saying is that my reason for supporting sonic is no longer a valid reason for me to pay that little bit extra.

Sorry Dane, John, Eli and the rest.
by c1120 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:43 pm
Here is my account number 022207881 :D

Lets start saving money!

Thank you!!!

P.S. I wish I would've known about this little post area before I signed up so I could've saved money from the beginning!
by james » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:16 pm
jnurthen wrote:I'd really appreciate the credit!

My account number is 56158241
You're my refer buddy. Thanks.
by Kevin Seidel » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:47 pm
In addition to the $10, this fabulous number doubles as a lucky lotto number. Maybe. ;)
Thanks,

My account number is 1758749
by 415brian » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:55 pm
Hi, just gave you the discount: 41521712
skoruga wrote:Dear Sonic-ers,

I would very much appreciate it if you would use my account number for the $100 savings :)

Account Number: 41521712

Thank you very much!
by hannelor » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:25 pm
Hi, i'm a senior citizen with a low income and would be delighted if someone would pick me to share my direct tv/sonic account number and start saving money! Thanks so much, Hannelor

# 83498124
by cantipa1 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:23 pm
Hi a new code is:
by amylydon » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:13 pm
Help me help you... and... you help me too :)

Let's share some credit on our bills! $$$$

My account number is 65038407

Cheers!
Amy
106 posts Page 8 of 11