directv

Television services and online video discussion.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by Pete » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:14 am
If i order directv through sonic, are the accounts now linked ?
Say if I wanted to cancel directv in the future, that shouldn't impact my sonic account ?
If I want to make adjustments, do I contact sonic or directv ? (ie once I'm off contract, I'll likely contact retention to see what deals they will offer. So will this be through sonic or directv? )

Thanks!
- Peter
by dane » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:21 am
Pete wrote:If i order directv through sonic, are the accounts now linked ?
Say if I wanted to cancel directv in the future, that shouldn't impact my sonic account ?
If I want to make adjustments, do I contact sonic or directv ? (ie once I'm off contract, I'll likely contact retention to see what deals they will offer. So will this be through sonic or directv? )

Thanks!
- Peter
The initial signup is done through Sonic.net, which gets you the bundle discount on the two products, $10/month in savings in total between the two products for two years. All subsequent service including billing and customer care is done by each respective company -- so you would contact DIRECTV regarding upgrades, billing questions, retention, etc.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by Pete » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:42 am
Thanks!
3 posts Page 1 of 1