Showtime? stephen-colbert-sets-live-election ....

Television services and online video discussion.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by ankh » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:01 pm
I see mention that Showtime is going to offer streaming service
http://www.showtime.com/

There's one program coming up that I'd like to see, on one night the 7th of November:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ion-938809

I don't know how this works -- apparently Showtime can be viewed on iPhones, computers, various other devices, and high end washer-dryers (I may be wrong about that last one)

If I were to sign up for their free 30-day trial, would this be viewable through Sonic Fusion?
On the home computer?
by miken » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:10 pm
There's nothing with your Sonic Fusion service that would be a problem with this. The only thing I could imagine stopping this would be if the Free Trial only applies to some programs and the one you are wanting to watch it not included in the deal. I'd recommend seeing if they have any fine print on the 'Free Trial'.

Edit: I don't see any program restrictions in the fine print (click on start your free trial and then scroll down to the bottom of the page), however you will need to remember to cancel the free trial before it ends to avoid being charged.
Mike N.
Development Trainer
Sonic
by bobrk » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:22 pm
I watch Showtime, HBO, Hulu and, Neflix on my Apple TV via Sonic's internet service every single night.
by ankh » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:33 pm
OK, I've asked the Showtime people if their free trial -- described as "we want you to be able to sample ..." -- includes the Stephen Colbert election night show. Or more generally, if it's a free trial of everything, or only samples they choose. I'll post what they reply.

EDIT: yep, saw it. How did I end up in this alternate reality?
4 posts Page 1 of 1