How to bundle dtv

Television services and online video discussion.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by kenauyeung168 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:03 am
I just sign on to sonic yesterday and went to work. Haven't figure out how to bundle with DTV. and the web page does not seems to have any direction. Any suggestion? Or I have to wait a few days for sonic to contact me?
by lcardoza » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:21 am
Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for your interest in our DIRECTV offer. We would love to discuss all the details with you about the package that will best fit you and your specific needs such as HD, DVR, number of receivers etc. Here are a few of the important details.

In order to take advantage of our DIRECTV offer you cannot be a current customer of DIRECTV or have had DIRECTV service within the past two years. Sonic.net DIRECTV service requires a 2 year contract. Early termination fee is roughly $20.00/mo left in the term up to $480.00.

To receive our bundling offer, which includes an additional $10 in monthly discounts for two years, we require that you are an active Sonic.net internet access customer.

You can find more information on the individual packages at http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/new_custo ... ckages.jsp?

To receive the $10 off for 24 months Sonic.net discount, all DIRECTV orders must be placed through Sonic.net

DIRECTV also offers a Refer-A-Friend program! Simply provide an active DIRECTV account number at the time of sign up and both parties will receive an additional $10.00 in monthly savings for 10 months! More information available at viewtopic.php?f=15&t=845

Please reply to this email with the best time for us to contact you to review the details and costs or if you prefer our billing department, who is processing all of our DIRECTV orders, can be reached at 707-237-2455 weekdays from 8am - 5pm.

Thank you for considering Sonic.net DIRECTV!
by dane » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:34 am
It sounds like Kenneth did order online, but hasn't gotten the call from us to complete his order and schedule installation.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
3 posts Page 1 of 1