Fusion TV -- IPTV

Television services and online video discussion.
59 posts Page 2 of 6
by dane » Thu May 08, 2014 6:52 am
@Ken,

Yes.

Local channels, plus optional premium ones like HBO.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by kgc » Thu May 08, 2014 9:37 am
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by dane » Thu May 08, 2014 10:01 am
Yup, but everyone watches a different seventeen. This doesn't really make a case for unbundling.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by luk350 » Sun May 11, 2014 4:44 pm
As for me personally, I prefer give my business and money to Sonic, rather than to greedy Comcast evil.
Being long time customer i have nothing but the best service, which i can describe in two words: just working.
Excited to have TV in the future and have more fun with Comcast reps as i have it with ATT now, by saying try beat Sonic price and quality and I will switch... and silence on other end:)
by xan_user » Wed May 14, 2014 2:27 pm
Just moved out of sonic coverage area... :(
(kept my sonic email and fax)

Will there be any way (or are there any plans in the future) to sell sonic fusion TV service, but use another ISP?

Thanks.
by kgc » Wed May 14, 2014 3:13 pm
xan_user wrote: Will there be any way (or are there any plans in the future) to sell sonic fusion TV service, but use another ISP?
No, that will likely not ever be possible due to the current regulatory and content provider dictated policies.
Kelsey Cummings
by abhi.kris » Mon May 19, 2014 12:28 pm
Well this is certainly good news. New customer to sonic with no ability to use directv. Rather not pay comcast for tv service. Will wait it out... Need some sports programming at some point. Is that a possibility? i.e. ESPN etc.
by kgc » Mon May 19, 2014 12:49 pm
Sports content generally poses the problem for us as ESPN360. ESPN's forces providers to include ESPN in all packages at a substantial cost to all customers rather than letting providers sell an ESPN sports package to interested consumers.
Kelsey Cummings
by Derekwh » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:49 am
Can you you give us any kind of a rough eta for IPTV? Every month that we write a check to comcast it is like a knife in my side.
by dane » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:52 am
Derekwh wrote:Can you you give us any kind of a rough eta for IPTV? Every month that we write a check to comcast it is like a knife in my side.
No, there are too many variables involved to give a reasonable estimate.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
59 posts Page 2 of 6