bundle tv for existing customers

Television services and online video discussion.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by lin b » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:43 am
I'm currently a sonic fusion customer as well as a dtv customer. I am not on contract with dtv anymore (more than 2 years). I'm interested in finding out if I can bundle both services with one of the promotions listed? Seems like a hassle to switch to dish and another internet carrier so I can switch back, but I'm paying a lot for my dtv and either will bundle here or switch that one to dish so I can reduce the cost.
by dane » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:10 pm
Unfortunately, DIRECTV only offers the $10 monthly broadband bundle via Sonic.net to customers who have not been DIRECTV customers for at least a year.

So, your only way to save would be to switch to Dish for two years, then to DIRECTV. But by then, there is no knowing if we will still have this bundle available.

A better bet might be to phone DIRECTV and see if they will match these rates, or come close, as part of a new two year contract re-commitment.

Of course, you don't have to depart Sonic in any of these cases - but switching Pay TV providers to save money may be worth considering.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1