Directv new customer

Television services and online video discussion.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by larry » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:31 pm
Hi, i cancelled Directv service in May 2010. After a month my brother signed up for another 2 year contract with DTV .
He just cancel service last month which is July 2013. Can i come back as a new customer again with 1 year promotion offer under my name? I 'm currently a sonic.net customer and would like to get additional $10.00 off every month from Sonic.
by jenny » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:42 pm
Hello,

If you haven't had DIRECTV service in the last 2 years then you should be able to place your with us. If there are any problems DIRECTV will contact us prior to install. You would be considered a new customer and eligible for new customer promotions and rebates. By ordering through Sonic.net we are able to offer a total of $10 off for 24 months. $5 on the DIRECTV bill and $5 on the Sonic.net bill.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Jennifer Daly

Supervisor - Billing and Order Processing Team
Sonic.net, Inc
jenny@corp.sonic.net
by Guest » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:20 pm
Just signed up DTV though Sonic.net last month and get $10.00 bundle discount monthly. If i change programing package to Entertaintment in May 2014 and then change back to Choice package in November 2014. Does it effect my bundle discount?
by jenny » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 am
Guest wrote:Just signed up DTV though Sonic.net last month and get $10.00 bundle discount monthly. If i change programing package to Entertaintment in May 2014 and then change back to Choice package in November 2014. Does it effect my bundle discount?
You wouldn't see a change on the Sonic.net side of the discount but DIRECTV may remove it as Entertainment isn't a qualifying package.

Regards,
Jennifer Daly

Supervisor - Billing and Order Processing Team
Sonic.net, Inc
jenny@corp.sonic.net
4 posts Page 1 of 1