What is the option after 2 years?

Television services and online video discussion.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by allenwoo » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:05 pm
Just a quick question. What can we do after 2 years? Can we cancel the service and sign up again with Sonic to get the discounts for 2 more years? DTV offers a $7.99 monthly protection plan and they claim it offer free upgrades every 2 years but if I can be new customer again, i don't really need that upgrade plan.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
by jenny » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:38 am
allenwoo wrote:Just a quick question. What can we do after 2 years? Can we cancel the service and sign up again with Sonic to get the discounts for 2 more years? DTV offers a $7.99 monthly protection plan and they claim it offer free upgrades every 2 years but if I can be new customer again, i don't really need that upgrade plan.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
After 2 years if you are considering another provider due to costs I'd suggest giving DIRECTV a call and discussing if there are any other options available. You'll have to not be a customer of DIRECTV for 2 years before you can sign back up via Sonic.net. We only provide the sale and in ordering through us new customer receiving a "bundle" discount for having the two services. You can add the protection plan at any time via your DIRECTV account or by contacting DIRECTV. DIRECTV is continuously striving to improve their equipment and the protection plan with free upgrades ever two years is a nice newer feature they are offering.

Thank you,
Jennifer Daly

Supervisor - Billing and Order Processing Team
Sonic.net, Inc
jenny@corp.sonic.net
2 posts Page 1 of 1