Quality of directTV service and connection

Television services and online video discussion.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by Guest » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:46 am
Does anyone have experience with DTV customer service and quality of connection? I've seen negative feedback on both and want to know if I switch from one bad customer service TV company, NAMELESS!!, I won't be buying into another. thanks. p.s. However, Sonic customer service and quality of connection--AWESOME!
by xan_user » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:33 pm
sat TV is ALL about the install, as long as you have good line of sight to the orbital slot(s) of the satellite(s), and good installer shows up, you will not have any issues. get a lazy (or stupid) one, and you never know what you might end up with.

-of course, even the worst install can be fixed.
by jenny » Tue May 21, 2013 2:42 pm
DIRECTV has in the last few years really been working hard to improve their customer service experience, because of this, customer satisfaction has gone up. We hope that this focus continues as we understand how important it is, and on the few occasions that something has gone amiss, we have been able to work within DIRECTV and/or Sonic.net to find a resolution.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,
Jennifer Daly

Supervisor - Billing and Order Processing Team
Sonic.net, Inc
jenny@corp.sonic.net
3 posts Page 1 of 1