DirecTV sign up anytime after Sonic.net Phone & Internet?

Television services and online video discussion.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
by Guest » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:59 pm
Hi,

Do I need to sign up DirecTV at the same time I sign up for Sonic.net Phone and Internet? or I join DirecTV any time after and still get the $5+$5 discount? Thx in advance for your reply.
by jenny » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:55 pm
Hello,

You can sign up for DIRECTV service at anytime, but to get the $5 + $5 discount the DIRECTV order must be placed with Sonic.net. We suggest doing this once the Sonic.net service is installed.
Jennifer Daly

Supervisor - Billing and Order Processing Team
Sonic.net, Inc
jenny@corp.sonic.net
by larry » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:11 pm
Hi, i cancelled Directv service in May 2010. After a month my brother signed up for another 2 year contract with DTV .
He just cancel service last month which is July 2013. Can i come back as a new customer again with 1 year promotion offer under my name? I 'm currently a sonic.net customer and would like to get additional $10.00 off every month from Sonic.
by jenny » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:23 am
If the person signing up with us is an admin on the Sonic.net account and hasn't had DIRECTV service within the last 2 years then it shouldn't be a problem. If there are any issues DIRECTV will contact us and we'd be in touch.
Jennifer Daly

Sonic.net, Inc
jenny@corp.sonic.net
by jenny » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:32 am
Oh and to clarify, DIRECTV's current promotion is a 2 year contract. The $10 discount you get for signing up for DIRECTV through Sonic.net comes in 2, $5 credits. One on the DIRECTV bill, one on the Sonic.net, for a total of 24 months.
Jennifer Daly

Sonic.net, Inc
jenny@corp.sonic.net
by Janet Essex » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:20 am
Guest wrote:Hi,

Do I need to sign up DirecTV at the same time I sign up for Sonic.net Phone and Internet? or I join DirecTV any time after and still get the $5+$5 discount? Thx in advance for your reply.
by jenny » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:08 am
Janet Essex wrote:
Guest wrote:Hi,

You just have to order the DIRECTV through Sonic either same day or anytime after you've ordered Sonic Fusion (Internet + phone).
Jennifer Daly

Sonic.net, Inc
jenny@corp.sonic.net
7 posts Page 1 of 1