International calling rates?

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by mazieres » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:44 pm
How can I find out the rates Sonic charges for various international phone numbers?

Thanks.
by thulsa_doom » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:30 pm
John Fitzgerald
Sonic Technical Support
by mazieres » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:27 pm
Thanks for the link. That page does not seem to include cell phone rates. Any way to know how much it will cost me to call a cell phone in, say, France or the UK?

Thanks.
by tjj » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:50 pm
It is my understanding that currently, there is no additional cost for mobile numbers overseas at this time. If I am wrong, I'm sure that someone will correct me here.
Tage J.
Sonic.net Customer Support
by virtualmike » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:43 pm
mazieres wrote:Any way to know how much it will cost me to call a cell phone in, say, France or the UK?
Since you can see the cost of a call almost immediately by going to Member Tools, perhaps the easiest way to learn would be to make a one-minute call to a number that concerns you, and then check Member Tools to see the cost.
by dane » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:22 pm
mazieres wrote:Thanks for the link. That page does not seem to include cell phone rates. Any way to know how much it will cost me to call a cell phone in, say, France or the UK?

Thanks.
Currently, rates to landlines and mobiles are the same. I suspect this will change in future, as we increase our international calling volume and are able to leverage better rates. Currently our rates to landlines are pretty bad, but to mobiles they're a pretty good deal.

-Dane
Dane Jasper
Sonic
6 posts Page 1 of 1