time/date indication

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by guye » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:21 am
i would like to hear a time and date on my voicemail messages. any chance of that in the near future?
by dane » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:24 am
guye wrote:i would like to hear a time and date on my voicemail messages. any chance of that in the near future?
While or after listening to a message, you can press "6" for the message envelope, which includes the calling number, date and time, etc.

More details on Voicemail features and instructions can be found here:
https://wiki.sonic.net/wiki/Voice_Mail
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by guye » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:46 am
thanks for the prompt response.
by dmarzane » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:27 pm
I too would like this feature when the message is played, either initially or as an old message. I understand that pressing "6" will provide this information, but who can remember that? If the pressing "6" information was part of the menu when obtaining messages, it would be of more use.
by kgc » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:05 pm
The "message context" menu options are read out after the message playback is completed including "to hear the message envelope, press 6"
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by dane » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:21 pm
dmarzane wrote:I too would like this feature when the message is played, either initially or as an old message. I understand that pressing "6" will provide this information, but who can remember that? If the pressing "6" information was part of the menu when obtaining messages, it would be of more use.
I'd really prefer NOT to hear the message date and time with every playback, that takes a lot of time and generally I don't need to know that information. If I did need that info regularly, I guess I'd remember the "6" key. =)
Dane Jasper
Sonic
6 posts Page 1 of 1