International calls being incorrectly routed

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by sfodbl » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:08 pm
I have been trying to call to phone numbers in Hong Kong since Dec 20, but for whatever reason, the calls are not being routed to the right place. Someone from a totally different country picks up, but they don’t speak English (or Chinese) so I have no idea what country my calls have gone to. I have reported this to tech support so many times since Dec 21. Each time I’m told their network operations center will work on it and someone will either call or email me with a status update. Not once have I been updated. Tech support have also asked me to continue to dial the international number so they can get a fresh example everyday since it is only good for 24 hours. The thing is the wrong people that are getting my calls are totally mad that I keep calling them. I don’t understand why it is taking so long to fix. What good is free global calling when it doesn’t reach the right people? I never had this issue with my previous phone carrier nor do I have this problem if I used a calling card to make the international calls. Can anyone shed some light on what could possibly be the problem? Thanks.
by Guest » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:48 pm
I believe that this is a known issue with Hong Kong, have you tried calling support (to provide call examples)
2 posts Page 1 of 1