NoMoRobo functioning

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
by spbriggs » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:00 am
I have friends who have NoMoRobo thru Verizon or an individual subscription They report that when it is working, their phone rings once, while NMR is checking the number, then stops. I don't have this happening.

I have no way of knowing if NMR is working or not, but I do get a lot of spam calls going thru to my answering machine (not Sonic voicemail).

Is the way it works in other installations the proper way? Am I missing something?
by anonymous1 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:01 am
I get a fair amount of spam calls on my Sonic voicemail. Same area code and prefix, clearly forged caller id.
by virtualmike » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:47 pm
spbriggs wrote:I have no way of knowing if NMR is working...
Check your call details. If you see some eight-second calls with an adjacent entry where the "Type" is "Blocked," then NMR is working, even though your phone doesn't ring.
by EYL » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:41 pm
Look at your monthly voice call list. The blocked calls are shown there.
by captron248 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:00 pm
virtualmike wrote:
spbriggs wrote:I have no way of knowing if NMR is working...
Check your call details. If you see some eight-second calls with an adjacent entry where the "Type" is "Blocked," then NMR is working, even though your phone doesn't ring.
Is that true ? I have NMR turned on and just looked through my last 12 months of of calls. Not one is flagged as "blocked".
by spbriggs » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:38 pm
Yes. We get 6 or so junk/spam calls per day. I checked the Sonic call log for November and NoMoRobo blocked 2 (!) calls all month!
by virtualmike » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:13 pm
captron248 wrote:Is that true ? I have NMR turned on and just looked through my last 12 months of of calls. Not one is flagged as "blocked".
I've only had one or two over the past year. <knocking wood>
by digitalbitstream » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:32 pm
Could someone post a screen shot of a NoMoRobo blocked call report? I can't see ANY.
I get plenty of spam calls through.
8 posts Page 1 of 1