Blocking "+1" International Calls

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by buckarooster » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:22 pm
Hello, I see from the FAQs that international calls are blocked by default, which is what I want, but there is also a note that the +1 countries are not blocked. Is there a way to block those too? If not is there a way to set up an alert if those numbers are called? (I live overseas and Sonic is part of the utilities that come with my unit in SF for the house sitter.) Thank you.
by dane » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:22 am
buckarooster wrote:Hello, I see from the FAQs that international calls are blocked by default, which is what I want, but there is also a note that the +1 countries are not blocked. Is there a way to block those too? If not is there a way to set up an alert if those numbers are called? (I live overseas and Sonic is part of the utilities that come with my unit in SF for the house sitter.) Thank you.
Currently there are a limited number of +1-xxx-xxx-xxxx numbers which reach countries which are not part of our unlimited nationwide usage plan, and could result in toll charges for you. We do not at this time have a method of blocking access to these, nor is there an automated alert when a toll call is made. You can however review usage at any time, here: https://members.sonic.net/voice/usage/
Dane Jasper
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1