26 missed calls

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
by paulnsf » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:10 pm
We're new with Sonic. The screen on our telephone receiver says we have had "26 missed calls." (The number keeps increasing.) What does this mean exactly? Is there something we are supposed to do?
by dane » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:29 pm
This isn't a Fusion feature, it's something your phone keeps track of. My Panasonic cordless phone also offers this feature, I think it serves as a reminder that you can review the caller ID to see who called while you were out.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by Nevast » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:49 pm
I have the same thing on my portable phone. Never got this message until we started with Sonic yesterday. How do clear the message?
by dane » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:55 pm
Nevast wrote:I have the same thing on my portable phone. Never got this message until we started with Sonic yesterday. How do clear the message?
On my Panasonic, I think there is a button to review them, and once this is pressed the display clears. It's a feature of the phone, nothing to do with Fusion, which is just land line phone service, same as ATT.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by paulnsf » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:26 am
Thanks, Dane. Our phone does have a built-in answering machine that is always turned on, so I was mystified about "missed calls." We've never had caller ID before, and you imply there is some connection to it. I guess it's time to search for and actually read the telephone's user manual.
by quark » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:31 am
Same here. Got a new ATT brand phone (no answering machine built-in) with caller id when Fusion was turned on. It keeps telling me that I have new calls. The manual says it compares incoming number with the abbreviated dialing list and the 'new' ones are the ones that don't match. As Dane says, it can be cleared.
by scary » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:55 pm
OUR PHONE COUNTS ALL calls as "missed calls" even if we answered them
7 posts Page 1 of 1