Direct to voicemail based on time

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
by mwedel » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:05 pm
There has been a fair amount of discussion of call blocking based on incoming phone number.

What I would find handy is the ability to set a schedule so that calls with a time range (say midnight to 9 AM) automatically go to voicemail without ever ringing my phone.

People who know me know not to call before 9 AM (and realistically, 10 AM is a better bet), so any calls I get at that time are either going to be wrong numbers, survey takers, or someone trying to sell me something. In all cases, those going directly to voicemail would be great.

Any possibility of that happening?
by virtualmike » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:45 pm
mwedel wrote:What I would find handy is the ability to set a schedule so that calls with a time range (say midnight to 9 AM) automatically go to voicemail without ever ringing my phone.
Sort of a "timed Do Not Disturb"?
by wa2ibm » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:49 pm
Unplug the phone when you go to bed? ;)
by dane » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:30 pm
This is a feature we have discussed. It's certainly possible, but we've got a few other items in the queue to clear out first, like call blocking.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by jmundis » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:04 pm
Was this ever implemented? Last post was 2012.
by radeyes » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:06 pm
I asked essentially the same thing in this forum back in Oct and did not get a single peep.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5082
by tonylima » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:46 pm
I, too, would like to see this feature. While unplugging the phone works, it's yet another action item I have to remember every day. I can't afford those brain cells.
by nhschroder » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:48 pm
Please implement this as soon as possible. I'm retired and hate it when the phone rings at, say, 8 am. Unplugging the phone would work, but that adds two more items to my daily list of things to do.

Thanks.
8 posts Page 1 of 1