Simultaneous

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by compufox » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:49 am
Does Fusion FTTN Phone Service allow for Simultaneous Ring where either number can pick up?

Thanks
by jacob.karinen » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:25 am
Yes our FTTN voip services should be able to do Simultaneous Ringing. Go to members.sonic.net/voice. Log in with your username and password and the click on your phone number. In the blue window go to the call manager tab and it should give you an option to change incoming call settings. Select ring your phones together from the drop down menu and update the numbers below it. If it doesn't work please let us know.
Jacob K.
Community and Escalations Supervisor
Sonic
by compufox » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:29 am
Thank you. FYI, I have received two different answers from Sonic.net now. I will try your suggestion, as I have nothing to lose except a bunch of robo-calls.

=======================================================================
Hello

With FTTN you only have one phone number, so it cannot hunt (ring) to more than one. I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or need further clarification, you may call us between 8am and 10pm 7 days a week at (888) 766-4233 or simply reply to this email. We can also be texted at (707) 800-4624.

Thank you,

Nick A.
support@sonic.net Sonic
Sonic Technical Support 2260 Apollo Way
1.855.394.0100 (Tech Support) Santa Rosa, CA 95407
1.707.479.2199 (Fax) https://www.sonic.com/support
707.800.4624 (Text)
Sonic offers TV packages! https://www.sonic.com/dish
by jacob.karinen » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:41 pm
Ah I understand where Nick was coming from. It's a slight confusion between hunting and simultaneous ringing. I haven't tried enabling the simultaneous on my own FTTN connection but it is an option in the comm portal page. If it doesn't work please let me know and in the meantime, I'll look for my ATA and try testing it myself.
Jacob K.
Community and Escalations Supervisor
Sonic
4 posts Page 1 of 1