long distance to Canada?

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
by pat magee » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:14 pm
Does the Fusion unlimited long distance phone service include calls to Canada?
by dane » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:19 pm
Yes, but with a limit: international free calling is capped at eight hours per calendar month. Usage beyond eight hours is billed at the rates on the international rate table.

http://corp.sonic.net/ceo/2011/11/30/o-canada/
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by pat magee » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:59 pm
Thank you.
by ngufra » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:48 pm
Would be nice after dialing a Canadian (or other foreign number when they also become free to a limit) number and before the ringing tone to be told how many minutes have been used/remain free in the month.

-Francois
by dane » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:02 pm
ngufra wrote:Would be nice after dialing a Canadian (or other foreign number when they also become free to a limit) number and before the ringing tone to be told how many minutes have been used/remain free in the month.

-Francois
We couldn't provide a feature like that, but perhaps a star code you could call that would read back your current available free minutes might be possible. We'll discuss it!
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by draggett » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:15 am
I find the quality of calls to Canada is lacking and sometimes have to use my cell phone for those calls. I have a Verizon plan that allows me to call Canada using my minutes only. Did Sonic change carriers for Canadian calls? Thanks.
by virtualmike » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:05 pm
dane wrote:
ngufra wrote:... and before the ringing tone to be told how many minutes have been used/remain free in the month.
We couldn't provide a feature like that, but perhaps a star code you could call that would read back your current available free minutes might be possible. We'll discuss it!
Or even something in the usage summary in Member Tools that says something like:
Number of free international calling minutes remaining: XX
7 posts Page 1 of 1