Voice Usage Detail Page Does Not List All Incoming Calls

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by DXR » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:24 pm
In reviewing the Voice Usage details page for my FTTN phone line, I can see that several incoming phone calls do not appear in the list. They clearly show up in the caller ID history on my phone (complete with phone number), but they are nowhere to be found in the online list. Is this a known issue? Is anyone working on it? Or should I call tech support?
by dherr » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:34 am
I also noticed this. I am also on FTTN.
by m.harmon » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:49 am
That does sound strange. It would be best to take that issue to the Support folks as they would want to get the numbers from you and other possible personal information.
M. Harmon
Sonic Customer Support
by PRBoots » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:54 pm
For the last five or six months, the usage data on the sonic members site has lagged behind actual calls by hours to days. For instance, today is December 2 and the usuage data shows only through 11/30. We just received a call and I wanted to look up the number. Nothing shows in the usage table.
by DXR » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:01 pm
I called support and got the answer. Incoming calls which show a 0 second duration are not shown in the Member Tools call log. They do show in the call log at Sonic (support was able to see them), but they are not visible in the Member Tools call log. Support did not know why some unanswered calls showed 0 seconds duration while other unanswered calls showed a few seconds duration. However, any that show 0 seconds duration will not appear in the Member Tools view.
5 posts Page 1 of 1