Any way to use Sonic Mobile Communicator for voicemail only?

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by michaelkwun » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:09 pm
I would love an app that lets me access/delete voicemails on my Sonic phone line. It seems that Sonic Mobile Communicator does that, but installing it (Android version) means that calls to my Sonic phone line also ring on my mobile phone (through the Sonic Mobile Communicator).

I don't want that! Is there a way to turn that "feature" off? I like my home phone number to be separate from my mobile phone number. (Also, when I install the app, it creates a persistent notification on my Android phone. Would love to get rid of that.)
by jessie08 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:40 am
When I have to read my WhatsApp Deleted Voice Notes, I can easily retrieve my Deleted Voice Notes from a separate account and this account from a separate number to use a modified version of Whatsapp like this FM WhatsApp Apk Modified App. This means that you also need an app that can provide you with two accounts from which you can easily retrieve deleted voicemails. If I find such an app on Google, I will let you know....
2 posts Page 1 of 1