Fusion fiber voice *codes

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by wa6ld » Wed May 31, 2017 12:28 pm
I found out today, after a truck roll to replace my ONT that some of the *codes do not work on the fiber voice service. It would be good if Sonic would update this wiki page to reflect what works and what does not:

Code: Select all

https://wiki.sonic.net/wiki/Fusion_FTTN_and_Fiber_Voice_FAQ
. I was told my a tech in the NOC that the *72 code for call forwarding does not work, yet it is still in the wiki. I tried a few other codes and some work and some don't.
by wa6ld » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:44 pm
I received a phone message from Chris Martin the tech that came out and replaced the ONT in an effort to fix the non working *72 (call forwarding) code. Thanks to his follow up with the software techs this feature is now working. I did inform him that there were no prompts or verification of the forwarded phone number like there was when the service was on the POTS copper line. He said he would pass that info on the software people.

This kind of response and follow-though is why I am a Sonic customer. I bet Comcast or ATT would have said that if it did not work that is just the way it is.

:D :P
2 posts Page 1 of 1