hunt groups for businesses

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by xtian.stratus » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:40 pm
Hi,

Does sonic support hunt groups for businesses?

I'm asking because I have two retail business locations that use AT&T for phone and DSL.
We have lots of call volume so we have 3 line hunt groups at each location. The phone systems have to be rock solid and easy.

Thanks, Christian
by westside » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:14 am
by hunt groups do you mean if a line is busy the call moves to the next open line? I switched from ATT and now my incoming calls get a busy signal. Sonic has not been able to resolve this issue. Suggestions have included changing the wiring coming into my business and getting a new phone system.
How can a business phone provider not offer call hunting?
by xtian.stratus » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:30 am
Yes - in our case we have 4 phone lines. 3 of them are voice only and incoming calls just route to the first available line.
The 4th one is for a loyalty card swipe machine
by dane » Wed May 03, 2017 11:58 am
Sonic's "very small business" product is Fusion service, and it provides two lines, and hunting between them.

To go beyond two lines, we move to our full-fledged business product, FlexLink and FlexLink voice. This product set includes a wide array of voice options, from PRI to SIP trunks to Hosted PBX. We can support enterprises from five sets to thousands, from one site to hundreds.

You can start here, to talk to a sales team member who specializes in the business side: https://sonic.com/availability/contact?p=BPF
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by xtian.stratus » Wed May 03, 2017 2:41 pm
dane wrote:Sonic's "very small business" product is Fusion service, and it provides two lines, and hunting between them.

To go beyond two lines, we move to our full-fledged business product, FlexLink and FlexLink voice. This product set includes a wide array of voice options, from PRI to SIP trunks to Hosted PBX. We can support enterprises from five sets to thousands, from one site to hundreds.

You can start here, to talk to a sales team member who specializes in the business side: https://sonic.com/availability/contact?p=BPF
Thanks! will do
5 posts Page 1 of 1