land line service down. No response to email request for help from support

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by tim-g » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:58 am
My landline has gone down. No dial tone. Nothing. Tried a different phone. No luck. I've emailled support@sonic.net on friday night and zero response. I see no posts on here about voice service going down so it must just be me. But why no response from support???

Frustrated.
by m.harmon » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:58 am
Hello!

Very sorry about the delays in our e-mail responses. Our support team operated primarily as a call center and prioritize the phones. This has the unfortunate side effect of us replying to e-mails and tickets a bit slower. That is something we are working hard to improving but that doesn't necessarily help you right now.

I ran a few checks on the line but not able to identify the problem yet. Could you try dialing out to any number that wouldn't mind you calling for no reason? Even if it doesn't give you a dial tone I would like you to try dialing.

This response will be duplicated in your email as well. Reply in whatever medium you like.
M. Harmon
Sonic Customer Support
by Igor P » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:33 pm
Me too have service down, somewhat. I have tremendous noise on phone line and the phone is ringing periodically.
That was definitely landline issue.
Asked for call ASAP but got police visit instead asking if we are OK....
Comcast rocks, ditch AT&T and Sonic until they put fiber to premises.
by amayfield » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
@Igor - The behavior you've described sounds like there is a physical fault somewhere on the line causing the issue and is something we'll want to address and resolve as soon as possible. I wasn't able to locate your account, if you log in to the forums with your Sonic username and respond to this post I'll be able to find your account and arrange for a Support representative to reach out to you. Alternatively you can PM me a good contact phone number and I can give you a call.
Andrew M.
Community & Escalations Manager
Sonic
4 posts Page 1 of 1