SCAM: Smart One Energy

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
12 posts Page 2 of 2
by GlobalTurquoise » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:39 am
I fell prey to this scam last night and want to know how to go about cancelling this. They said the exact same things verbatim to me - we're giving you a 10% discount, we just need you to verify your account, they had all of our information and said multiple times that they were with Washington Gas. HELP!!!
by erl » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:30 pm
I just got call from a Private Number(no phone number displayed on called id) that was like the previous messages. At first it sounded like they were from PG&E and giving me a discount. But although they knew my name and address, they wanted the account number from my bill in order to get the discount. They did mention Smart One, but it was unclear what the connection with PG& E was. I asked why the caller id was a private number, and got something about the number has unlimited calls. I asked for the number for Smart One so that I could check things out. They hung up.
12 posts Page 2 of 2