getting old text messages

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by laurahavstad » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:06 pm
I'm getting texts about having messages from end of October along with each text about a current message for the last two days. For instance yesterday I'd get one message from Dec. 13 along with one from Oct 26 , and that happend a few times. Today I get a message from Dec 14 along with one from Oct 27 and it's happened a few times. I get the texts on my Iphone. But there's something screwy in the system I'm afraid. Please advise.
by kgc » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:42 pm
You are talking about voicemail sms notifications? These are currently just email messages sent to the voice providers email to sms gateways that we generate when the messages are delivered to the voicemail storage. Are you 100% sure that these texts were not received when the associated voicemail was original delivered?
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by lhavstad » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:09 pm
Yes, I am sure. again today I got a new messages by SMS text dated Dec 15, 2011 at 3:39pm and a second message dated October 28, 2011 at 2:49pm . When I call the voice mail only the new message is there. That is consistent with what has been happening for these several days.
3 posts Page 1 of 1