Voicemail Transcription (Voice-to-Text)

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by radl » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:21 am
I recently switched from Vonage to Sonic Fusion Voice (via an upgrade to Fusion FTTN).

I very much miss transcribed voicemail.

Has anyone come up with a smooth solution for this? Google voice? Something using IFTTT?

I would ask when the feature is coming to Sonic, but I see the two-year-old threads predicting any day now, so I won't bother. :-)

Thanks!
by dct » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:52 am
This would definitely be a cool feature to have in the future! Sorry we don't have an ETA on this yet, but hopefully we can get this implemented at some point.
Dan T.
Community & Escalations Manager
707-547-3400
@Sonic
by desj » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:55 pm
Even Comcast can transcribe my voicemail now! And of course Verizon and AT&T have been doing this for years. I feel like Sonic is really behind the status quo here.
by kmarx2k » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:56 pm
I'd would also very much like voicemail-to-text transcription via email. I hated Comcast for the most part, but it was one feature that was greatly appreciated and I'm surprised not to find more similar requests on this forum. Can we get an update on this? Is there a way to upvote requests like this?
by bobino » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:58 pm
I just had Fusion IP installed and it came with voice service. I have started the process of moving my number to sonic from Vonage.

Vonage has had voice transcription for several years. I surprised this is not part of the package with sonic. :-(
5 posts Page 1 of 1