can I set call forward on/off from different phone

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by tigerlight » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:04 am
I want to be able to turn call forward on/off via my cell phone. I suppose I could access the web with my phone but I would rather call to make the change. Using a browser on a phone for this is cumbersome. Especially for this case since the page/site doesn't adapt to mobile access, and the forward number needs to be re-entered whenever forwarding is turned on. (This last issue of the forward number being removed when forwarding is turned off is a bit irritating.)
by kgc » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:08 pm
tigerlight wrote:I want to be able to turn call forward on/off via my cell phone.
The third option is to call support and ask them to forward your phone. The reason that there isn't currently a way to do this via an IVR is that there is no authorization control mechanism in place for it to rely on. I'll see what we can do about having the membertools remember the last number they forwarded to.
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by dane » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:24 pm
I'd say, please do NOT call support for this, that's really not an appropriate use of technical support resources. We provide forwarding configuration via the web tool, that would be preferred.

We have had some discussion about developing an app for this, but it's just an idea at this point. That would certainly make it easier than the browser.

-Dane
Dane Jasper
Sonic
3 posts Page 1 of 1