Fusion Mobile App

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
76 posts Page 8 of 8
by david_and_martin2 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:12 pm
Hi All,

Any updates on when we can use the voicemail play back on iOS devices? Flash is going away quickly and there are a number of tools to port over the code to something more HTML 5 like? I really miss and liked the old app.

Living without Fiber :evil: ,

David
by dane » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:08 am
david_and_martin2 wrote:Hi All,

Any updates on when we can use the voicemail play back on iOS devices? Flash is going away quickly and there are a number of tools to port over the code to something more HTML 5 like? I really miss and liked the old app.

Living without Fiber :evil: ,

David
I've done voicemail on iOS, either via email notification, or via the Voicemail folder in email using IMAP. Have you given that a try?
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by david_and_martin2 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:22 am
Hi Dane,

I have the email and text options set up. That being said, with the old app, it was one stop shopping. Now, it takes several steps to listen and delete voicemails. If the "Listen to Voicemail" option on the web ditched Flash, I could do everything I need in a single page, rather than get a text, open my email, listen to the voicemail, delete the email and text, and, finally go to my browser and then delete the message.

If the Flash portion could be ported over, then I could do everything I need on one webpage. I miss the app, but this would be a good compromise going forward. Flash is not coming to iOS anytime soon.

Thanks,

David
by dane » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:11 am
If you use IMAP with your Sonic credentials, you'll have a /Voicemail folder, which is the messages themselves. When you delete them, they're gone. The text then becomes just a reminder to look at that folder.

Forwarding them is a duplicate, leaving the original behind. I don't suggest that method.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by adudyala » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:18 pm
Hi,

Any plans on providing the mobile app for Fusion Voice users? I thought Accession app would work but am not able to login .
Could you atleast extend support for us through this app?

I am sure there are many more IOS user now who would appreciate it. Can you please update us on your plans?

Thanks
by Mrsbacon » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:35 am
dane wrote:If you use IMAP with your Sonic credentials, you'll have a /Voicemail folder, which is the messages themselves. When you delete them, they're gone. The text then becomes just a reminder to look at that folder.

Forwarding them is a duplicate, leaving the original behind. I don't suggest that method.
Hi. I have IMAP setup, but my Voicemail box never displays voicemails. The Mobile app doesn't show a messages option either (I've been in touch with support about that, but they kind of gave up). It would be great if I could listen and delete messages online without needing to login to member tools every time.
76 posts Page 8 of 8