I recently had Sonic Fiber installed, and was waiting for my number to be ported over from Comcast/xFinity (That was a whole other frustrating process where Sonic dropped the ball unfortunately).
Once my number was ported over, the call quality immediately dropped. The call clarity is terrible + calls keep dropping.
1. I have rebooted the Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) twice, with minimal improvements.
2. Changed the phone cord from ATA to Phone, no improvement - calls drop during meetings and presentations via WebEx, calls with family, friends, etc. Super annoying.
3. Moved the eero away from it a little, that didn't help.
4. Opened a ticket (via phone) two days ago, no follow-up from support. Was told I should be the one calling in for a status.
5. Just sent an email to the support team, waiting for a call back.
Any suggestions out there? I didnt have this problem with my phone equipment using Comcast Cable services. What has changed is the service provider (HW, SW and Services).
Appreciate any suggestions.