No Caller ID

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by evanosky3475 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:56 pm
Hi. We recently got Sonic internet and telephone service. We were unable to get caller ID to work on our cordless phones. Tech support could not figure it out. I said our RadioShack phones were old, maybe I should just buy new ones. I asked for a recommendation. The tech said any phone should work. So, I purchased AT&T CL82207 cordless phone with 2 handsets.

We still cannot get caller ID. I called back to Sonic and talked to a new technical support person who tried all sorts of things, but the problem is persisting. My problem has been upgraded and others are working on it now. I am also waiting to hear from a neighbor who also got the service to see if he is having trouble with caller id.

It just says, "Incoming Call" with no specific information. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks.
by jerrielm » Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:06 am
Hello!

I double checked your account and it does seem that Caller ID is active on your account. This might be an issue with the phone itself and it might need settings activated in it to provide Caller ID. There are times where Caller ID is withheld by the calling party as well. I hope this helps!

Best Wishes!
by hyue » Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:58 pm
I had the same problem. To resolve I un-plugged the power plug on the ATA device connected to the wireless home phone, waited 5 minutes and then plugged it back in.

Wait for the ATA to reboot and all the lights one the device to light up.

Then test if the caller ID is working.
3 posts Page 1 of 1