Sudden flood of calls

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by cmeisel » Tue May 31, 2022 9:37 pm
Hi
I only use my fusion phone to call Europe and for years now I received maybe 1-2 calls per months or so. But suddenly there is a flood of calls daily always 3-5 within 1 minute or so. I wish there was a way to block all calls. I only use the phone for outgoing I don’t need incoming. I configured it to go to voicemail but it still rings once. Is there no way to block all incoming calls? A whitelist model would be much better for me :) block all but these 10 numbers.

Thanks
by syntaxsid1 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:02 pm
Hello,

We don't have a native way around blocking all incoming calls. You can go into member tools and in the comm portal designate "incoming calls will...." and select "forward to another phone" and enter a fake phone number so your real phone won't actually make a sound. ie 111-111-1111 etc. I hope this helps. Take Care.
Jeff M. with Community Escalations @ Sonic
by cmeisel » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:13 pm
Forwarding worked.
by aforkosh » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:16 am
If you don't accept incoming calls, turn off the ringer (or set the volume to 0) on all connected phones.
by virtualmike » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:11 pm
Those still will roll to voicemail. :roll:
5 posts Page 1 of 1