Fiber Voicemail poorly designed

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by drosen35 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:44 pm
I've just been "upgraded" from DSL to fiber, and the voicemail system is overly complex and doesn't do the basics as well as the previous version! What the?!

I can't change the number of rings to answer from my phone. I have to log in to member tools, which is more time consuming.

I can't decide on a message by message basis to check the information about the message. I can listen to the message, listen to the information, or both. But that's a global setting. I used to be able to listen to a message, and then decide to listen to the message "envelope" if I wanted/needed that information. Why us this no longer an option?

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have all the extra bells and whistles. But not at the expense of losing simple access to the basics. I wonder if the developers of this system ever use it?

I used to *love* Sonic. Not so much anymore...
by dct » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:30 am
Sorry to hear about the trouble. While I can't commit to this being changed, hearing your experience with the upgradee brings to light ways in which we can be more consistent across services moving forward.

One thing you can try that might be a little more convenient is the mobile communicator app, which allows you to configure your settings, or even make calls from your Fusion number from an Android / iOS device: https://help.sonic.com/hc/en-us/article ... mmunicator
Dan T.
Community & Escalations Manager
707-547-3400
@Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1