ATA doesn't recognize time change

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by virtualmike » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:06 pm
Hi, All ... this is the second time that my ATA hasn't recognized the time change (this time, from PDT to PST).

The caller ID for incoming calls was an hour off. Resetting it by power cycle fixed this.

Otherwise, I have had no issues with the ATA. Does it need an update or other action taken so that it will recognize the time changes? ...thanks!
by tony.b » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:22 am
Hi there Mike,
I wanted to thank you for reaching out to us about the ATA not updating with the time change. I was able to confirm that our devices do not have the ability to update via the time change automatically unfortunately, and that at this time it does require a powercycle of the ATA to make sure the time setting updates. Since this might change in the future with new equipment or software updates, I have noted your account so that if something does change we will reach out to you and keep you updated.
Thank you again for posting about this issue, and I hope you reach out again if anything comes up in the future!
Tony Sonic Supervisor
by virtualmike » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:51 pm
Thank you, Tony!
3 posts Page 1 of 1