Here are more details. I was upgrading my PC to Windows 10 2004 today and it looks like my HW configuration might be confusing Sonic Desktop Communicator.
I have 3 ethernet cards installed.
- Intel X540 - port 2 is my primary and trunk interface
- Untagged user VLAN - metric 100
- Tagged management VLAN - metric 150
- Intel 82574L - Untagged backup user VLAN - metric 200
- Intel 82579LM - Untagged backup management VLAN - metric 250
After the upgrade, the old driver for the X540 no longer worked and my backup connections on the 82574L/82579LM took over and Sonic Desktop Communicator worked without any issue. They connect to access ports.
I upgraded the X540 to Intel's 25.2 release and recreated port 2's configuration. Then the issue started again.
I've logged off from my iPhone. Could you have the voice team see how many devices are now connected? There should be 3: ATA, my wife's phone, and my PC.