Thanks Sonic

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
1 post Page 1 of 1
by cmeisel » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:41 pm
Hi,
people always complain about Sonic's phone service so I thought I add a positive spin. I also want to comment on spam real quickly. It is completely useless to ask Sonic to block numbers since spammers just use new ones. I also have ooma (free for life for the full pro version which is what all their testers got when they started ooma) and the add numbers to block is great but also pretty useless and more of a "make yourself feel good feature". The FCC requires all vendors to implement technology (that exists) that will prevent spoofing of numbers by the end of the year 2020. We'll see but I have some hope this will resolve many of the issues.
Now the positive. During the Shelter in Place, I catch myself making more calls on the good old Home Phone and Sonic's free calling to 60 countries has come in very handy to stay in touch. I happen to have many friends and family in my birth country Germany so THANK YOU Sonic for not just providing the most amazing Internet Service but also this great phone included in the service. I especially enjoy the Communicator app on the iphone these days and it is working flawlessly.

thanks
claus
1 post Page 1 of 1