Fusion Confusion

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by scasse » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:07 pm
Downloaded the Fusion Voicemail app for my iPhone and set it up for voicemail only, no call forwarding. Works nice, but..... we called a family member last night from our land line to hers and she almost didn't pickup because on her end it said "Anonymous" and not out usual number or name. Is this due to Fusion being enabled on our land line and if so, that won't work for us for family and friends. Or did I miss something in the setup?
by dane » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:02 pm
scasse wrote:Downloaded the Fusion Voicemail app for my iPhone and set it up for voicemail only, no call forwarding. Works nice, but..... we called a family member last night from our land line to hers and she almost didn't pickup because on her end it said "Anonymous" and not out usual number or name. Is this due to Fusion being enabled on our land line and if so, that won't work for us for family and friends. Or did I miss something in the setup?
Did you turn on Caller ID Blocking in the app? That would block transmission of your caller ID info to people you contact.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by scasse » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:22 pm
Doh! I went back and looked at the settings and it is indeed enabled. Glad it was an oversight on my part cause I really like Fusion. Thanks.
3 posts Page 1 of 1