call sent to fusion voicemail even though VM is off

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
1 post Page 1 of 1
by nyee » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:33 pm
Over the weekend I had turned on the Fusion VM option since I was out of town and wanted any voicemails send to me as an email.

I turned it off when I got home, but I've had at least 2 instances where calls still went to Fusion VM after I had turned it off. The first was Tuesday morning 4/16, when I received an email that I had gotten a Fusion voicemail (Fusion VM was OFF) and the 2nd time was this afternoon when I called my home number from work to check the messages on my landline phone's voicemail. No rings & I immediately got that "the sonic.net customer @ xxx-xxx-xxxx could not be reached ..." message and thought, WTH, so I hung up and called back and was able to get into my landline phone's voicemail.

Anyone else experience this issue, and any specific steps to take to make sure Fusion VM is turned 100% off and not sporadically turning "on"? I want to use Fusion VM from time to time when we are not home, but don't want it sporadically turning on when I've explicitly turned it off
1 post Page 1 of 1