2 phone lines

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by dingkyo digastricus » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:44 pm
Currently have 2 AT&T lines with Sonic DSL on one of them. If I get Fusion instead, I’ll have internet + voice on one line, but what about the other? Can I get Sonic voice on it, or am I stuck with AT&T?

I understand I can get bridged Fusion on 2 lines for $89. What about the phone taxes ($15 in my area), will they double to $30? That would 89 + 30 + 6 (modem) for an expensive 125/mo, for a bridged speed of only 10mbps with my line quality.

See how this could limit Fusion signups, and thus the chance of ever getting $70/1Gb Sonic Fiber?
by jleake » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:56 pm
Unfortunately, the most economical and useful way to get two phone lines through Sonic.net is to order bonded service.

Your estimate is pretty close. We actually don't have a modem rental fee for the bonded service at the moment. I also couldn't find an area with tax rates quite that high, so I suspect it would be about $110-115. Either way, I agree that's still a pretty substantial amount for an average family.

If the two line bonded service isn't going to work for you, you can certainly order single line service on one line and keep the other line with another provider.
Juliana L.
Customer Support, Sonic.net, Inc.
2 posts Page 1 of 1