Blocking numbers

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by DougChew » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:16 pm
I want to block a number that is from someone who will not identify themselves. I asked them to stop, but since they won't, my only recorse is to block them.
by mdwlaf » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:06 pm
I also have frequent caller that keeps calling our number despite the fact that we don't know her. In some cases she calls repeatedly one call after another. We were able to prevent her calls from connecting when were were AT&T customers. We would really appreciate it if Sonic were able to add this feature.
by thulsa_doom » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:19 pm
mdwlaf wrote:I also have frequent caller that keeps calling our number despite the fact that we don't know her. In some cases she calls repeatedly one call after another. We were able to prevent her calls from connecting when were were AT&T customers. We would really appreciate it if Sonic were able to add this feature.
As I understand it, per-circuit custom blocklisting is something that will require some infrastructure upgrades to implement. We've referred to it internally as a "*86" feature, and it's something we're looking forward to making available. Just not yet.
John Fitzgerald
Sonic Technical Support
3 posts Page 1 of 1