mike d wrote:
How to block specific numbers:
1) Log in to the Sonic member portal
2) Select "voice" from the left hand column
3) Select your phone number in the middle of the display
4) Under "advanced settings" select "Reject Selected"
5) In the small text that appears immediately beneath that, click "rejection list"
6) Enter the numbers you want to block, one at a time
Note that this won't work well if the caller you want to block is changing their number every day.
It appears that the above specific number call blocking is only available if you have phone service via Fiber/IP, which gives a different set of member tools. If you have phone service via Fusion, it appears you only have the choice of NoMoRobo, or of posting on this thread and waiting for Sonic to add the posted number to their manually curated rejection list.
Can somebody from Sonic please confirm if the above is correct?