customers faxes are not getting through to me

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by jimglomb » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:34 am
can u help me get my e-faxes
by skhw » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:42 pm
I am having the same problem since yesterday. I can't receive any fax or one to two pages at a time before the line cut off.

I am still having problem receiving fax, fax log shown 0 page received. The phone company sender used is century line from Arizona.
by kgc » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:46 pm
jimglomb wrote:can u help me get my e-faxes
Jim, if you look at the FaxLine logs https://members.sonic.net/fax_rx//?a=logs you can see there have been several attempts from one sender and that none of them were successful. We made what changes we can to increase the reliability of our inbound faxes and more or less are probably looking at compatibility issues between our system and the remote fax system. It would be helpful if you could find out the model number and phone company (or e-fax service) that the remote sender is using.
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by skhw » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:34 pm
Today none of my fax came through except the pages sent by Sonic as test and 1 page of a muti-page fax from a sender . The log shown 0 page received. The sender use century line phone service from Arizona.
4 posts Page 1 of 1