Incoming faxes not received

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by mkahn » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:36 pm
I receive the occasional junk fax, but today I have been sent faxes from two different parties and neither has been received. I was able to send two faxes today, so I know that part of the program is working. I've confirmed that my incoming fax number is correct.
by drew.phillips » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:55 pm
Hi mkahn,

I checked the fax logs for the 17th and don't see any incoming calls to your fax number logged. We'd see an inbound call even if no fax was sent. I dialed your fax number this afternoon and heard the fax tone and then saw corresponding log entries showing I called your number even though I hung up.

If they still can't fax you, this might mean there is something else going on preventing them from reaching us since we don't see anything inbound to your number.

Would you mind sending me a private message on the forums, or emailing support@sonic.net with attention to me and include the phone numbers they may have been faxing from so I can take a look based on the incoming numbers?

Thanks!
Drew Phillips
Programmer / System Operations, Sonic.net
2 posts Page 1 of 1