IPv6 for fiber customers?

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
44 posts Page 2 of 5
by Dhamsher » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:12 am
Any update on ipv6 on fiber?
by anon » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:20 pm
When can we expect IPv6 to be available natively on Sonic fiber?
by bsilva » Thu May 31, 2018 2:01 pm
I work for a small startup and we switched to Sonic fiber a couple of months ago. We'll be needing IPv6 soon.

Any word on Native IPv6?
How about a tunnel setup?

Thanks,
Brad
by NoMoreIPv4 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:23 pm
I left Comcast for Sonic. I did not realize that Sonic would be behind Comcast in regards to implementing IPv6. Is there a timeline that can share for when IPv6 will be available? How can we help to make this a higher priority?
by scott » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Just asked what's holding us up.

-Scott
by scott » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:02 am
scott wrote:Just asked what's holding us up.

-Scott
We're being held up by the CPE. Nathan informs me that they are currently testing native IPv6 in the our labs with the fiber equipment. I hate to say "it shouldn't be long", because that has been said before, but this time I think it might be more accurate.

-Scott
by danielg4 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:41 pm
scott wrote:
scott wrote:Just asked what's holding us up.

-Scott
We're being held up by the CPE. Nathan informs me that they are currently testing native IPv6 in the our labs with the fiber equipment. I hate to say "it shouldn't be long", because that has been said before, but this time I think it might be more accurate.

-Scott
More specifically, Sonic is currently beta-testing a firmware update for the ONT's that will be required for native IPv6, according to Steve. He said they will send out an e-mail when the update is to be rolled out, which would happen in batches.
by TweatyB » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:48 am
Has anyone received an email confirmation that IPv6 is now available?
by amiel.m » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:22 pm
Haven't received any hope it comes soon
by corysfo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:33 pm
Hey there, just wanted to see if there's any movement on this. i'd love to have IPv6 with my Sonic fiber... :)
44 posts Page 2 of 5