2 Fusion lines on one account. only 1 Sonic VPN user?

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by triciaday » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:29 pm
Hi there,
I have both my office's Fusion and home's Fusion under the same username. This means I only get 1 VPN session (to Sonic's VPN service) alloud, correct? What is the process like to separate the lines so that I can have 2 VPN sessions at the same time? Or is there an easier way?

Thanks!
by orm » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:26 pm
It would appear this is more or less implicitly answered on the forums here:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=359
and the implication is that you need separate accounts, that is, 'master user logins'. So, you would need to set up another account with another master login with a different line/subscription.

I just got off the phone with tech support to try to figure this out.
I guess they don't want to start selling their VPN service only quite yet, or additional logins... shame... we could really use it, and it would seem like a very nice feature for the business fusion to have 2 sessions at once.
Hopefully they offer some sort of solution in the future for this in the future by including it or selling it separately at least.

Edit: got an email today from a System Architect at Sonic. She said there are additional Static IP VPNs available for 5USD/Month.
2 posts Page 1 of 1