Fax Upload Broken - PDF Error: Object list not found. Possible secured file.

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
by jkwyen » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:35 pm
I can't upload any pdf files since the drag and drop box has been implemented. Have tried files I was previously able to upload and have tried multiple browsers. I tried clicking to upload and dragging files. No dice. Good job with that update guys.
by parker_day » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:51 pm
I literally just sent a 10 page fax. Uploading the 1.5MB PDF worked like a charm. Thanks for the great free feature guys!
by jkwyen » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:00 pm
Good for you dude. I'm glad things are working out for you.

I don't consider this a "free feature". Indeed, it's been on labs long enough I think it's ridiculous that it is unsupported. Unhappy that the help desk could only recommend the forum.
by miken » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:02 pm
I've also gotten the tool to work for me on multiple browsers with varying sizes. What size PDF's are you uploading? What version of PDF are they? What browser/versions?
Mike N.
Development Trainer
Sonic
by jkwyen » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:45 pm
Thanks for getting back to me. I've tried a lot of different pdfs. One I just tried was 168K, Adobe PDF Document. The browsers I've used for this: Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 (64-bit) and Firefox version 48.0.

I'm thinking it's something to do with my account or network. I'm going to try a different network when I get home.
by jkwyen » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:47 pm
Oh and it's pdf version 1.6 since you asked.
by miken » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:31 am
Tested with both the Firefox and PDF version and was not able to reproduce. Did switching networks work?
Mike N.
Development Trainer
Sonic
by jkwyen » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:12 am
It turns out this was a font encoding issue with the particular scanner I've used. I've been assured it's been fixed. Thank you Sonic Ops!
8 posts Page 1 of 1