Multiple fax numbers

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by Vanessa » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:12 pm
Hi,
I would like to have multiple fax numbers - set up for our managers. However, I do not want them to be able to log into our main sonic.net account. With setting up multiple numbers, do they get a separate, individual log in? I don't want them to have access to our account information.
Thanks,
Vanessa
by kgc » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:08 pm
Vanessa, inbound FaxLine services would be configured by the primary account to be delivered to whatever email addresses that you'd like. The eventual recipients (your managers) don't need (or get) access to the tools. Any sonic.net account (including mailboxes) can log in and use the outbound send a fax tool.
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by Guest » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:43 pm
HI,
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly!
I only have one user name and password to log into sonic.net. It the one assigned to us when we opened the account. How do I get other user name and password and/or mailbox for managers? You lost me on that bit - I get how to configure for INCOMING faxes. I don't get how to do the OUTBOUND faxes.

Thanks,

Vanessa
by kgc » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:11 pm
Vanessa - setup mailbox accounts for your managers, they will then be able to use the mailbox name/password to log in to the tools and send faxes. Please note that one limitation is that mailboxes can't see their own outbound fax logs - the outbound logs will show up on the primary account.
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by tjj » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:35 am
Vanessa, I think that we neglected to tell you how to create the additional mailboxes. You can do that through the member tools under E-Mail -> Manage Mailboxes.
Tage J.
Sonic.net Customer Support
5 posts Page 1 of 1