View Sent Faxes: can't?

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
by THArts » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:36 pm
After sending a fax via sonic lab, button to "view sent faxes" shows "send a fax" page without fax status update? Any suggstions or comments?
by thulsa_doom » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:16 pm
If it really got into the queue under the same account you're currently logged in with, it should be showing. Perhaps your browser was sent to the wrong place? Is the URL that you're getting to after hitting the "send a fax" button https://members.sonic.net/fax/?a=history ?
John Fitzgerald
Sonic Technical Support
by kgc » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:32 pm
Perhaps this will also answer the question? Please note the part about mailboxes not being able to see their history. (The primary account, can, however, see a log of all faxes sent including those by a mailbox.)

https://wiki.sonic.net/wiki/Send_A_Fax# ... he_past.3F
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by mwillia » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:24 pm
I have used the sending fax action successfully before. But not today! I tried three times to a working fax number. It looked like the sending went through ok, but no confirm email and nothing added to the list of sent faxes on my page. I'm the primary account. The nice gentleman on the help telephone line said he couldn't help me with faxing, and suggested I write here on this page. It's unfortunate for me, as the fax needed to get there today for timing purposes, but the recipient is closed. : (
by kgc » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:42 pm
It actually looks like it wasn't successfully submitted to us with the tool in the first place. Could you try again and if it doesn't work let us know what browser and os you are using? We've had some browser compatibility problems with the tool that have been hard to nail down.
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by mwillia » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:48 pm
Safari 5.1.2
by mwillia » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:49 pm
Apple 10.7.2
by mwillia » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:52 pm
OK. I sent it again. Please wait while we process your request came back. The fax line is a working one. 510 653 8902.
8 posts Page 1 of 1