telephone voice says faxline not in service

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by mgospe » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:12 pm
I signed up for a fax line a month ago and received 707-595-5117. I was then able to send and receive faxes. Today, I tried to send a fax and received an error message. I then sent myself a fax from another number and heard a recorded message stating that the line was out of service. I am expecting several important faxes. Help please!!!
by kgc » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:05 pm
I get modem tones when calling your faxline number from a Verizon cell, so it looks like the line is activated correctly. However, one of the programmers and I were already working on trying to figure out why your submitted faxes were getting rejected by the server.
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by mgospe » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:13 pm
My out of service message was because I was using my old fax number (taken out of service last month...DUH) to try to send myself a fax. Possibly, could you try to send me a fax and from your end see if it goes somewhere? I know I can't send out, but I don't know yet if I can receive a fax.

Mike
by kgc » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:18 pm
I've sent you a test.
Kelsey Cummings
by mgospe » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:21 pm
I'm not sure what happened, put it is now working both as a receiver and sender. Thanks for bearing with me.

Mike
by kgc » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:48 am
No problem! By the way, you can also log into the forums with your regular username and password.
Kelsey Cummings
6 posts Page 1 of 1