• I get link lights on the SFP module and host light the ONT with the pfSense box connected.
• Tried power cycling both the pfSense box and ONT.
• Swapping the WAN cable back to the UDM Pro continues to work.
My next steps are:
• Contact support to flush the MAC table in the ONT. I don't think this is the issue, since I've only ever connected 3 devices to the ONT (UDM Pro, Test Host, pfSense box)
• Allow WAN ICMP on the pfSense box. (Saw some reports of this potentially being an issue as it is blocked by default)
Are there any other requirements on the WAN side to get vended a WAN DHCP address?